Accounts Receivable #1736Swift Communications
Accounts Receivable Entry Level Part Time job 1736
Would you describe yourself as having a desire to learn, detail oriented, good communication skills and have a strong work ethic? Do you have a basic understanding of Excel, accurate on a ten key, have reliable transportation and can lift up to 25 pounds? Are you looking to join a dedicated team that believes in providing excellent customer service in a fast paced professional office? Swift Financial Services located in Carson City, NV is seeking an dynamic, fun and professional Accounts Receivable minded person to join our team. The primary duties of this position will be: preparing payments for entry, deposit, data entry and customer support.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Perform daily deposits for posted cash receipts.
- Create or update customer and route accounts.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Perform account research and analysis.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Communicate with customers via various communication channels including telephone, email, and in-person.
- Perform other work related duties as needed.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as strong work ethic and positive and proactive attitude.
- Perform efficiently with a strong attention to accuracy.
- Effectively utilize analytical and problem solving.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, maintain time management, stress level and multitask while maintaining flexibility.
- Excellent computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting programs and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to type and operate 10 key by touch.
- Basic understanding of general bookkeeping.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.