Ad Services Assistant #1731Swift Communication
Advertising Services Assistant Advertising Services Assistants provide excellent customer service to our advertisers and account manager by managing creative and ad scheduling process over multiple print and digital publications. Qualified candidates should have excellent time management skills and be able to multi-task, excellent written and verbal skills, be able to work well under pressure and adapt to changes, and possess problem solving skills. Experience in InDesign is preferred but not required. Responsibilities include direct interaction with account managers and advertisers, proofing ads prior to sending to advertisers, creating minor build ads as needed, making corrections, organizing ad copy for designer. Swift Communications is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Entry Level Designer/ Advertising Services Assistant works directly with multiple Account Managers, Design Staff, and advertisers. This person has strong attention to detail, an understanding of excellent customer service, an eye for effective design along with a keen ability to multitask and prioritize.
Our application process is two parts. Please start here Opens a New Window. and complete the questionnaire. When complete, return to this page and click apply to complete your application.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Organizes and prioritizes workflow to meet team goals and deadlines.
• Direct interaction with advertisers through creation, proofing and approval of ads.
• Proof ads prior to sending to advertisers.
• Create minor build ads as needed and capable
• Make ad corrections
• Package/Organize ad copy to designer pool.
• Occasional order entry for print and digital ads.
• Point person for digital ads including booking, renewals, optimization, and technical issues.
• Support and follow through with other duties and projects as required based on situational requirements and business needs.
• Performs miscellaneous duties at the discretion of the Creative Services Manager and/or Advertising Services Supervisor.
• Customer Service: Provide top-notch customer service. Understanding that our customers, internal and external (readers, advertisers, coworkers) are what we are here for.
• Great Results: Has a passion and a drive for great results. In other words...someone who isn’t looking for “good enough,” but strives for excellence.
• Team Success: Works for the team’s success and knows that the key to success is helping to make those around them successful. Develops and enables co-workers.
• Listens to others: Listens and learns from all. We need to make sure there is a way for each person to have a voice in shaping our future.
• Inspires Greatness: Inspire greatness by recognizing greatness in others.
• Positive attitude
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Ambition, strong work ethic, willingness to learn & have a passion and a drive for great results
• Able to work well under pressure and adapt to changes
• Able to identify problems and react with solutions
• Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a set schedule
• Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
• Able to prioritize and work independently as well as effectively in a team environment
• Bachelors Degree preferred but not mandatory
• Experience in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
Swift Communications is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.