We are a boutique and independent financial planning firm exclusively serving retirees and soon-to-be retirees in the DC Metro area. At SFG, our ethos is superior service, personalized financial planning solutions, and authentic human connection.
Our goal is to help our clients design a retirement strategy as unique as they are. Everyone has a different vision for the “ideal” retirement, and we are here to help them achieve their retirement goals and make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
At SFG, we don’t settle. We look at the world as an experience and have an unrelenting desire to be the best and to give our best. We are seeking an Office Administrator/Receptionist to join our team. If you have office administration experience, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a strong work ethic, apply to join the SFG team. The Office Administrator/Receptionist serves the firm in all facets of reception, administrative services, operations, and client support.
As a successful candidate, you will thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, people-focused, and community-oriented. You are honest, approachable, and reliable.
Experience in an investment firm is a plus but not required.
- Receives and directs clients and visitors in a friendly, professional manner.
- Keeps reception area and conference room(s) clean, organized, and prepared for client visits.
- Answers, screens, and directs/transfers all incoming phone calls using a multi-line telephone system.
- Answers routine client inquiries.
- Intermediate to advance use of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Create memorandums, correspondence, documents, and reports, usually from rough draft, and edits for grammar, punctuation, and spelling as needed.
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Schedules appointments/meetings for team
- Proactively checking need for meeting materials (i.e., agenda, presentation, food arrangements).
- Assist with service requests from clients.
- Prepare, plan, schedule, participate, and follow up on client events and seminars.
- Monitor and coordinate gathering of various forms and documents for set up of client files efficiently.
Associate's or Bachelor’s degree
Four (4) or more years of administrative/office experience
The successful candidate will be:
Technologically Savvy - must have intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite
Be comfortable working independently in a deadline-driven environment and possess a positive attitude.
Flexible and proactive
Have a growth mindset. We are a team of achievers
Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
We’re about the people we serve and the team members we work with.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we promise to pay you a competitive salary commensurate with experience and/or ability in addition to all sorts of outstanding benefits.