Administrative assistant/marketing coordinator
We are a boutique and independent financial planning firm exclusively serving retirees and soon-to-be retirees in the DC Metro area. At SFG, our ethos is superior service, personalized financial planning solutions, and authentic human connection.
Our goal is to help our clients design a retirement strategy as unique as they are. Everyone has a different vision for the “ideal” retirement, and we are here to help them achieve their retirement goals and make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
At SFG, we don’t settle. We look at the world as an experience and have an unrelenting desire to be the best and to give our best.
We are currently seeking an Administrative assistant/marketing coordinator to join our team. If you have marketing experience, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a strong work ethic, apply to join the SFG team. The Administrative assistant/marketing coordinator serves the firm in all facets of administrative services, marketing efforts, and client support.
As a successful candidate, you will thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, people-focused, and community-oriented. In addition, you are honest, approachable, and reliable.
Experience in an investment firm is a plus but not required.
- Receives and directs clients and visitors in a friendly, professional manner.
- Intermediate to advance use of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Create memorandums, correspondence, documents, and reports, usually from rough draft, and edits for grammar, punctuation, and spelling as needed.
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Schedules appointments/meetings for the team
- Proactively checking need for meeting materials (i.e., agenda, presentation, food arrangements).
- Assist with service requests from clients.
- Prepare, plan, schedule, participate, and follow up on client events and other company-sponsored events.
- Monitor and maintain company social media channels
- Research and implement marketing campaigns
Associate's or Bachelor’s degree
Previous marketing or sales experience
Two (2) or more years of administrative/office experience
The successful candidate will be:
Technologically Savvy - must have intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite
Be comfortable working independently in a deadline-driven environment and possess a positive attitude.
Flexible and proactive
Have a growth mindset. We are a team of achievers
Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
What You’ll Need to Apply
A cover letter in which you specify your qualifications for this position. Please address why you want to work in this role and what differentiates you from other applicants.
We’re about the people we serve and the team members we work with.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we promise to pay you a competitive salary commensurate with experience and/or ability in addition to all sorts of outstanding benefits.