Forklift Operator/Safety DirectorStone Concepts
Stone Concepts in Eagle is looking for a experienced forklift operator/safety director.
Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places.
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
- Transport raw materials to production workstations.
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs.
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities.
Safety directors develop and implement safety programs and standards for their employer, and all employees within, to reduce potential accidents and injury. Many businesses hire safety directors to work full-time hours during all shifts, depending on the business’s hours of operation. Safety directors work in office environments but also frequently travel to jobsites and various workplaces to make visual inspections. Safety directors primarily report to upper-level management and executives within the business, and work as leaders within a collaborative environment.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.