Water and Wastewater Systems Field Operator/MaintenanceStevens Public Utility District
Stevens Public Utility District is accepting Applications for a full-time Water and Wastewater Systems Field Operator/Maintenance position. General requirements include:
- high school diploma or equivalent;
- good reading and writing skills;
- valid driver's license and proof of insurability, a clean, neat appearance;
- ability to work both in a group and independently;
- ability to work outside in all weather conditions;
- ability to lift 45 pounds unassisted;
- ability to be on-call periodically for 24 hours per day multiple days in a row;
- ability to pass a physical, drug test, and other pre-employment tests paid for by the employer.
- Other requirements include being willing to be trained and obtain a CDL License, water and wastewater certifications;
- must live or be willing to relocate within 25 miles of the Stevens P.U.D.s
Shop located in Loon Lake, Washington. An evaluation period applies. Competitive pay and benefits. Position open until filled.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.