Accounting Intelligence ManagerStemilt Growers
Accounting Intelligence Manager
Seeking a candidate to join our accounting department in Wenatchee WA. Must have MBA and 15+ years experience. CBAP preferred. Lean Six Sigma Cert. Knowledge of GAAP + statutory accounting principles. Position has oversight in accounting for treasury support, management analytics, and payroll processes. Acts as the liaison to our IT Team coordinating the deployment of business software. Will lead the analysis and implementation of software tools within the Account and HR divisions. Will participate in guiding the adapting of Kaizen/Lean mgmt principles. Competitive compensation & benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holiday, 401K, and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of new tools for reporting to owners
- Enhance Budget preparation process tools
- Enhance Monthly Variance Reporting
- Enhance Forecasting Tools
- Cost allocation and segment accounting participation
- Participate in the development of bonus rewards for the business and its' employees. (IWE)
- Develop reporting in a Power BI environment
- Kronos expert and report developer
- Oversee the development of labor reporting using Kronos
- Look for ways to guide the automation of the LCM process between Grower and Operation Accounting.
- Assist in five-year orchard forecasts
- ROI development, tracking and reporting
- Major maintenance budgets
- Cost per unit development
- Support special reporting requests of the CFO and Operations Controller
- Working with team to create a system of automation of IWE items.
- Lean training and Kaizen input as desired