Administrative Assistant, Digital Content Manager, Part Time Visitor Center positionSteamboat Springs Chamber
Steamboat Springs Chamber is hiring for:
* Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the CEO and staff, managing the office operations, managing the staff of the Visitor’s Center and Yampa Valley Regional Airport Information Booth. This position reports to the CEO.
Ideal candidate will have the following:
• Positive, supportive, proactive mindset
• Ability to multi-task and easily switch between activities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong editing skills
• Competent technology skills – excel, Outlook, scheduling software, PowerPoint, AV, etc.
• Proven track record of strong follow-through and responsiveness skills
• Ability to take direction from multiple people
• Desire to support our team, members and the community as a whole
• Ability to lift 35 lbs.
* Digital Content Manager
The Digital Content Manager is responsible for web development and digital communications. This position reports to the Marketing Director.
* Part time Visitor Center Staff
The Visitor Center Staff is responsible for overseeing the daily operation of all Chamber visitor functions. This position reports to the Administrative Assistant.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.