Coaches, Bus Drivers, CustodiansSteamboat School District
Steamboat Springs School District is seeking qualified candidates for the 2019-2020 School Year:
- Bi-literacy Teacher
- SPED Teachers
- SPED Paraprofessionals
- Guidance Counselors
- Nutritional Services (PT)
- Bus Drivers
• Obey all traffic laws.
• Practice defensive driving techniques at all times.
• Operate school buses in a safe and lawful manner during varying weather, road and traffic conditions
• Make daily pre-trip inspections as required by law.
• Report all vehicle defects immediately and completes appropriate paperwork.
• Adhere to authorized routes. • Load and unload students only at authorized stops.
• Maintain discipline when students are on the vehicle to ensure safety of all passengers.
• Adhere to and report for duty as schedule requires, to be ready before scheduled route time of departure.
• Transport only authorized students and/or authorized school district employees with prior authorization.
• Clean bus interior and exterior on regular basis.
• Ability to work well with students, district staff and parents and conduct oneself in a professional manner.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Year Round: Custodians
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.