Senior Clinical SAS AnalystStatminds, LLC
Senior Clinical SAS Analyst
Master's degree in Pharmacy Administration, Stat with 2 years of experience.
- Lead & manage clinical trial data ranging from phase I/II/III using SAS Enterprise guide 7.1, Universal Viewer, 9.2/9.4 software for developing SAS program & datasets.
- Use the program on a different application server like Citrix to access client applications.
- Monitor updates made to std. macros & create new utility macros using SAS/Macro facility.
- Guide team to configure/create specification for SDTM & ADaM datasets as per study & FDA data std. (CDISC).
- Use SAS/Stat procedures (Proc Anova, Glm, Logistic, Lifetest) to create outputs for different analyses.
- Work with ISS, ISE analysis datasets, tables for clinical trials with the usage of SAS/Base & SAS/SQL.
- Create summary reports; UPAs using SAS/Ods & SAS/Graph.
- Execute Pinnacle 21 Community Validator.
- Generate Define-XML reports for different studies using company std. program.
- Direct resourcing needs for meeting deliverable timelines & rev. deliverable dates.
- Apply analysis methods & SAS tools to improve the product.
Must be willing to travel and/or relocate to work in unanticipated locations throughout the US.