Front Desk Specialist
Stanfield + O’Dell, P.C., a dynamic and progressive consulting and CPA firm in Tulsa, has earned its reputation as a firm of integrity and excellence through 65 years of serving clients throughout the United States and abroad.
We are currently seeking a full time Front Desk Specialist to answer phones and provide assistance with administrative tasks. The position requires a professional, customer service focused team member who has the capacity to be a brand ambassador. The Front Desk Specialist is the face of the firm for all clients, responsible for the first impressions made, and needs to be friendly, approachable, confident, perceptive and disciplined.
The ideal candidate will also be highly organized, display a quick ability to learn, pay attention to detail, and work within a quiet environment. They must also demonstrate discretion and the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with clients and staff. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Documentation filing both paper and electronic
- Matching payables and checks for mailing
- Create, prepare, maintain and process data on excel spreadsheets
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Welcome clients and guests to the firm
- Open and distribute mail
- Organize document courier services
- Set up new clients in documentation system, including tax program
- Assist with firm and client mailings, including but not limited to sorting, scanning & mailing invoices & statements.
- Sort and scan client documents as needed, including finalizing tasks in documentation systems
- Send out and log client surveys, collect responses and update spreadsheet
- Assist with firm meals and keeping the kitchen stocked & orderly
- Responsible for monitoring and updating staff of postal changes, and resolving postage machine challenges
- Order office supplies & maintain working relationship with vendors
- Potential for working overtime during busy season, February to April
Requirements for this Position:
- Proven work experience in an office environment as receptionist, front office representative or similar role.
- Experience in a professional services firm or related experience is preferred
- Experience utilizing office technical tools, including postage machine, office scanners, printers and copiers
- Must have a high level of understanding of technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Adobe
- Keyboarding with speed and accuracy
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Positive customer service attitude
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Minimum High school degree