Administrative AssistantStanfield + O' Dell
Title: Administrative Assistant
Type of Position: Full Time
Stanfield + O'Dell is currently seeking a full time Receptionist to answer phones, greet our clients, maintain our database, and provide assistance with administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, display a quick ability to learn, pay attention to detail, and work within a quiet environment. Must also demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with clients and staff. S+O, a dynamic and progressive consulting and CPA firm in Tulsa, has earned its reputation as a firm of integrity and excellence through 65 years of serving clients throughout the United States and abroad. As our success continues, so do the opportunities for our professionals. A career with Stanfield + O'Dell will offer growth and learning opportunities.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Documentation filing both paper and electronic.
- Matching payables and checks for mailing.
- Create, prepare, maintain and process data on excel spreadsheets as needed.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Welcome clients and guests to the firm.
- Open and distribute mail.
- Organize document courier services.
- Assist with firm and client mailings.
- Sort and scan client documents as needed.
- Send out and log client surveys, collect responses and update spreadsheet.
- Assist with firm meals and events, and keeping the kitchen orderly.
Potential for working overtime during busy season, February to April Requirements for this position:
- Proven work experience in an office environment as receptionist, front office representative or similar role.
- Experience in a professional services firm or related experience is preferred.
- Experience utilizing office technical tools, including office scanners, printers and copiers.
- Must have a high level of understanding of technology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Adobe Keyboarding with speed and accuracy.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive customer service attitude.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Minimum High school degree.