Clinical Instructor, Adjunct Clinical Nursingst clair county community college
St. Clair County Community College is looking to fill the following positions:
· Clinical Instructor, ADN Part Time
- Teaching assignment will include a full range of clinical courses, primarily in Adult Nursing, within the Associate Degree Nursing Program.
- Clinical schedule may include day, evening or weekend hours.
- Teaching responsibilities include clinical instruction, maintaining scheduled office hours, developing curriculum, advising students, assessing student learning, and participating in college service and professional development activities.
- Mentoring of clinical adjunct faculty.
- Serve as a liaison between clinical sites and the Nursing Department.
- Community service is encouraged.
- Leadership in developing and improving our academic courses.
· Adjunct, Clinical Nursing
- Teaching assignment may include a full range of undergraduate and clinical courses within the nursing program
- Teaching responsibilities include teaching, maintaining scheduled office hours, and advising students
- Participation in developing and improving academic courses
- Morning, afternoon, evening and weekend offerings may be available
Job Summary: To design and deliver instruction to students.