Delivery Driver/Warehousesprinkler supply
Major Duties And Responsibilities:
· Be able to obtain a medical card, and keep and maintain a safe driving record.
· Show up on time and ready to work. Punctuality is a must.
· This is a fast-paced position. Must be self-motivated and possess a strong sense of urgency to get the job done.
· Demonstrate the ability to work well with others in a team environment.
· Adhere to company dress code as it relates to this position.
· Know how or be willing to learn how to safely and effectively operate a forklift.
· Ability to perform the physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to, standing, walking, bending, and lifting materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
· Abide by laws, rules, and regulations regarding deliveries and operation of company vehicles.
· Adapt to seasonal changes such as temperature variations, and inclement weather conditions.
· Operate company vehicles in a way that demonstrates professionalism and courteousness to other drivers on the road.
· Ability to safely load and unload trucks quickly and efficiently. Ensure that orders have been checked for accuracy prior to delivery.
· Execute deliveries in such a way that maximizes fuel efficiency and time.
· Report completion of deliveries as they're made.
· Communicate effectively with customers, and represent the company well.
· Obtain signed receipts for delivered product.
· Maintain a standard of cleanliness with company vehicles inside and out.
· Inspect trucks daily and immediately report any issues to ensure continued safe operation of company vehicles.
· Immediately report any tickets, accidents, or changes to your driving record.
· Willingness to work some Saturday's as required.
· Know how or be willing to learn how to safely and effectively operate company equipment including, but not limited to forklifts and pallet jacks.
· Ability to pull orders quickly and accurately.
· Package items in a manner that will facilitate quick check in on the other end.
· Make sure paperwork is filled out completely and accurately.
· Use stickers to indicate whether customer orders have been double checked and if the order is 100% filled.
· Turn in paperwork to its correct location for filing.
· Willingness and ability to learn computer system.
· Assist with checking in incoming orders and placing them in their designated location. Identify any overages or shortages and report them to your manager.
· Continually strive to learn more about products and operational procedures to better fulfill all duties.
Minor Duties And Responsibilities:
· Be willing to help in any other area as instructed by your Supervisor.
· Warehouse work such as pulling orders and transfers, checking in incoming freight, and assisting with various other duties within the warehouse.
· Help keep building and premises clean and organized.
· Ability and willingness to help with delivery of orders when necessary.
· Attend job and product trainings as required.
Qualifications For The Job:
Experience: Experience is a plus, but not required. We will train the right candidate.
Other: Good communications skills.
· Communicate effectively and take direction from Supervisor.
· Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· Problem Solving.
· Professional Customer Service.