HTS WorkersSprings Inc
HTS Workers in Sand Springs & Cleveland, OK Work with people with intellectual disabilities. Full-Time, Part-time, & weekends. Afternoons and overnights available.
To support individuals with developmental disabilities in their development of basic living and social skills with the primary goal of integrating them into the community to the best of their ability. Most work is done in the service recipient's home and will vary by the home and service recipient.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Must have and maintain a working telephone contact number.
- Possess a valid Social Security Card.
- Possess a valid Oklahoma Driver's License.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Proof of current car insurance.
- Maintain an good driving record, Criminal history checks
Benefits: Training includes CPR AND MAT(paid) Full Time employees get paid vacation after 1 year of employment Accumulate sick days Paid health insurance