Senior Outside Sales RepresentativeSpokesman Review
Senior Outside Sales Representative
If you have a passion for sales, marketing, advertising, enjoy working with numerous clients over a variety of business and industries, are excellent at managing accounts and developing lasting customer relations, then this is the position for you! The Spokesman-Review is seeking a qualified sales professional, a person who wants to join this community-oriented, family-run business. At The Spokesman-Review, you work with people who care about the positive impact our work makes on the community and where we care about how you build and succeed in your career. If this description fits you, then come join our team as an Outside Multimedia Sales Professional for a company that is a leader in the media industry.
What you will do
- Present a growing array of print and digital solutions to The Spokesman-Review and Spokesman.com's existing and prospective client base
- Plan and manage a territory with an emphasis on acquiring, retaining and developing a customer base
- Create customized solutions to meet our customers needs while working closely with team managers, product specialists and a creative design team using our vast portfolio of advertising solutions.
What you bring
- You will need to bring a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals in a highly competitive industry
- You are excited about the media business and have a good idea about what makes the best campaigns effective
- You have the ability to provide exceptional customer service and the ability to work effectively in a fluid business climate
- You have a college degree or equivalent professional experience
- Digital sales, media sales or marketing experience is required
What you receive
The position is base pay + commission. By meeting sales goals, our commission structure provides you with the potential to earn $28,600 base pay plus $36,400 in commission (total of $65,000/year) at goal + incentives above goal.
This position includes a full suite of benefits: Medical, Dental, Life insurance, Disability, Paid vacation, sick and holiday time, and a matching 401(k) program and more!
Drug and Background check including driving records will be required. The Spokesman-Review is the largest, most used and most trusted news and information provider in the Inland Northwest for over 100 years. This family-run business has a vested interest in the community, supports many local events, organizations, and people. All of which helps make Spokane a wonderful place to work and live. As a member of The Spokesman-Review team, you help produce a reliable news source by coordinating the implementation of advertising as a dedicated member of the sales executive team.