Home Delivery Assistant Part-timeSpokesman Review
The Spokesman-Review is currently seeking a Part-Time Home Delivery Assistant to work in our Circulation department. The Home Delivery Assistant position assists our District Managers to ensure papers are delivered. We are looking for a motivated and dedicated person to join our team.
- Work a varied schedule which may include 4-5 days a week at approximately 5-6 hours a day. Shifts begin as early as 1:30 am.
- Assist with various customer service functions and administrative office support.
- You have a valid driver's license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation.
- Have the ability to lift and /or move up to 25 pounds on a regular basis.
- Qualified applicants understand what it means to provide exceptional customer service.
- You possess excellent organization and communication skills.
- Willingness to work outside in all types of weather conditions.
We work in a supportive team environment and offer a wage of $12.00 per hour, plus mileage reimbursement. This position includes 401K match opportunities and paid sick leave.
Must be 18 or older.
Post-offer background and driving record checks plus drug tests will be required on those selected for hire.
Position open until filled.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.