Full-Time Sales CoordinatorSpokesman Review
Full-Time Sales Coordinator
The Spokesman-Review is currently seeking a Sales Coordinator for our marketing and sales executive team. This position works closely with Sales Executives, and other staff, in coordinating the order-fulfillment process of primarily local business advertising. The ideal candidate will have a passion and curiosity for all forms of marketing and advertising including Print, Digital, Events and more.
What you will do as a Sales Coordinator:
- The primary focus of this position is to coordinate the order fulfillment process of the Sales Executive; this includes, processing ads, ads materials, and account information in accordance with deadlines, rates standards and policies into the order-entry systems
- Work with Sales Executives and other staff to provide tearsheets and proofs, resolve billing discrepancies and memo bills
- Create customized solutions to meet our customers' needs while working closely with team managers, product specialists and a creative design team using our vast portfolio of advertising solutions
- Work with the account executives to identify and provide marketing and sales information such as Media Kits, Market Research, Company Standards & policies, Rate Information, and Special Sales Promotions and Projects so as to produce advertising revenue for the department and company
Who you are:
- You will have a solid knowledge of sales techniques and business etiquette and practices
- You are proficient in data entry and computer skills; high attention to detail when composing, typing and reviewing materials
- You have a broad range of computer skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft products
- You have the ability to provide exceptional customer service and the ability to work effectively in a fluid business climate
- You have the ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently
Who The Spokesman-Review is:
- We are the largest, most used and most trusted news and information provider in the Inland Northwest
- We are highly involved in the Spokane community
- Our contributions and service promote local businesses, educational facilities, and charitable organizations
- Producing The Spokesman-Review every morning of every week demands a high degree of coordination among our dedicated employees
This is a full-time position, approximately 40 hours a week starting at $13.50 which includes a full suite of benefits including medical & Dental, matching 401(k), paid vacation, sick and holidays, disability, life insurance, employee assistance, gym membership discounts and more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug & background check required on those selected for hire.