Looking for a great job? Join us at our rapidly expanding, Brand New commercial printing facility: Northwest Offset Printing! 19223 East Euclid Avenue. Days/hours may vary, we are a 24/7 production site.
Wage will DOE, full suite of great benefits!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform daily inspections of and repairs to Production Equipment.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance on the above equipment on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Troubleshoot to the component level on a large variety of electrical-electronic equipment. Both on and off equipment to include setting up bench testing.
- Communicate with and order parts from outside vendors. Perform research to determine cost effective suppliers.
- Recommend, develop and implement modifications that will enhance the safe operation of equipment.
- Enter information into Maintenance and Project Management database.
- Must have a good working knowledge of electrical and electronic circuits theory, computer software, fiber optics, chemical processing, hydraulics, motors and motor controls, conveyors and programmable logic controllers.
- Must possess the knowledge to work safely on live electrical circuits with voltages up to 480vac.
- Must possess the ability to work unsupervised and with other departments to solve equipment problems.
- Must possess good mechanical abilities.
- Must be able to problem solve equipment failures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or three to five years related technical experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret electrical and mechanical schematics to diagnose equipment discrepancies