Distribution Center Facilitator - Local DriverSpokesman Review
Distribution Center Facilitator - Local Driver
The Spokesman-Review is looking for a full-time energetic, reliable, motivated and safe Distribution Center Facilitator. This position will make local deliveries to our company distribution centers, load and unload the truck, coordinate distribution to paper carriers alongside the District Managers, and complete other assigned tasks. We are looking for a candidate who enjoy working on a team, thrives in a fast-paced environment, prefers to work late evening to early morning hours, and enjoys physical labor. Prefer CDL Class B for this position, but not required. Starting pay is $13.50 per hour and comes with a full suite of benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Matching 401K and more! Hours are 9 pm to 5:30 am - days vary.
Responsibilities as a Facilitator:
- You will load and unload newspapers and stage bundles to be picked for delivery in the morning.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Transportation Supervisor, Team Members and assigned District Managers to ensure newspapers are distributed correctly and efficiently.
- You will drive a commercial truck; this is only about 20% of the job.
- You will work primarily in the late night to early morning hours (approximately 9:00 pm- 5:30 am).
- Qualified applicants must be able to work unsupervised.
Qualifications: You have a valid driver's license and an excellent driving record. (Driving records will be checked on all final candidates. Only those with clean records in the last 3 years will be considered for employment). Commercial Driver's License (CDL) B, is preferred, but not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Post-offer background and driving record checks plus drug tests will be required on those selected for hire.