Direct Mail Production CoordinatorSpokesman Review
The Direct Mail Production Coordinator works directly under the supervision of the Prepress Manager to coordinate and prepare postal paperwork and shipments, assist in running the direct mail equipment, provide quality control on production jobs across departments, and assist in inventory control and invoicing. Northwest Offset Printing is a new and expanding division of The Spokesman-Review.
This position includes a full suite of benefits: Medical, dental, paid vacation, holiday and sick time, life, disability, a matching 401K and more!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read job ticket and follow directions on the job ticket to accurately produce direct mail projects
- Inspect and report on quality of print production jobs
- Produce invoices and reports for work performed
- Assist in managing paper inventory
- Assist in maintaining the finished copy library (morgue)
- Consults with sales reps and department managers
- Manage the mailing schedule for mail status
- Coordinate with Shipping for daily mail drops
- Prepare Mailing Statements and packing list for trucking company
- Assist in the running of the direct mail labeling equipment
- Other duties as assigned.
- Direct mail experience
- Print quality control experience
- Inventory experience
- Ability to schedule and track mailings
- Knowledge of USPS Postal regulations and mail piece designs
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel, Word & Mail Manager 2010
- Ability to work with others
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), and two (2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Drug testing & background check required post conditional job offer.