Commercial Print Sales SpecialistSpokesman Review
Commercial Print Sales Specialist
We are expanding our Commercial Print division.
This position serves to grow the business by selling a wide variety of commercial print products and services. As an industry expert, you will focus on providing a business-friendly experience and exceptional customer service. Identify and develop new customers while offering commercial print solutions.
- Professional commercial print sales experience is required along with the ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic team environment.
- Salary base plus commission.
- This position also includes a full suite of benefits.
What you will do?
- Source and develop new customers and products for a state-of-the-art offset printing Company.
- Cold call, correspond and meet with current and prospective customers.
- Maintain long-term consultative relationship with clients for repeat business.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Focus on results and maintain a strong work ethic.
- Work with appropriate teams individuals to coordinate materials and/or samples for compliance project testing and ensure the appropriate documentation is generated.
- Communicate critical information and/or any issues relating to development deliverables to all key stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Be resourceful take responsibility for controlling own success in our business growth.
- Be committed & loyal to career-building growth, within a caring supportive company.
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented with professional presentation ability.
- Develop a deep understanding of possible products, including paper types, sizes, and production windows.
- Collaborate with production group to achieve quality and on-time goals.
What you bring
- Represent the company in the local community in a positive and professional manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills.
- A high degree of integrity, initiative, professionalism, and respect for maintaining confidential information.
- Ability to prioritize work, coordinate multiple projects, keep accurate records, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective team player is able to work across the organization to get things done.
- Continually thinks of ways to improve department efficiency and effectiveness
What will you receive?
- This position includes a full suite of benefits: Medical, Dental, Life insurance, Disability, Paid vacation, sick and holiday time, and a matching 401(k) program and more!
Drug and Background Check including driving records will be required.