Strategic Engagement Coordinator #151Spokane Regional Human Resources
Job #151 Healthcare Coalition Strategic. Engagement Coordinator. Full time opening in Disease, Prevention & Response.
The purpose of this position is to improve healthcare system emergency preparedness and response in all 19 counties and 4 tribes of eastern WA. With many partners and stakeholders, this position will establish the strategic direction and goals for the REDi Healthcare Coalition. Position will work closely with the Core Member Advisory Group, Clinical Advisor, Program Manager, Program Coordinator and other program staff to develop and implement strategies to meet program goals. Position will coordinate with ASPR, WA Department of Health, and healthcare executives to ensure program activities align with state and national priorities. One area of primary focus is to seek opportunities to further coalition growth and development and explore funding models to increase sustainability. Position will develop and market REDi services to improve system capabilities and to promote the value of HCC member engagement. The Strategic Engagement Coordinator will facilitate collaboration amongst response partners and the healthcare community to provide for a more effective response.
Strategic Planning, Direction, and Development:
- Provide a clear vision for the REDi HCC staff and members through strategic planning.
- Set program goals and priorities to align with the needs of the healthcare community in order to have a better prepared and resilient healthcare system.
- Research, develop and implement funding models to provide more stable funding and additional revenue sources.
- Develop an understanding of factors that influence the healthcare system, monitor changes, and adjust program priorities, accordingly, working closely with the REDi Program Coordinator
- Provide insight into how the healthcare system regulatory requirements and accreditation standards may influence HCC activities.
- Assess the Core Member Advisory Group to gain insight into the needs and challenges of the healthcare system and supporting partners.
- Build program and services providing value to HCC members and support engagement.
- Identify opportunities for coalition development and growth.
- Guide policy development and agreements to support HCC strategies and plans.
- Serve in a leadership role encouraging team members to seek creative solutions and innovative ideas.
- Be an agent of change to continue program growth.