Office 365 AnalystSpokane Regional Human Resources
Job #148 Office 365 Analyst Full time opening in Administration Information Systems.
Purpose: This position will support staff and expand access to Office 365 tools within Spokane Regional Health District (SRHD). Responsibilities include assessing the business requirements, contributing to the development of systems, policies and procedures and providing staff training and assistance with site administration. This position will, by supporting Office 365 tools, improve current business practices, reduce redundancy, and establish new ways to collaborate with partners internally and externally.
Agency wide SharePoint Online site administration assistance
- Responds to Support Request tickets related to SharePoint Online
- Assists site owners with Office 365 Group and Team Sites, to include site, library, and list creation and organization
- Supports the site owners with the creation and maintenance of custom SharePoint Online applications
- Contributes to the development of systems, policies and procedures that establish an effective framework within the agency to utilize Office 365
Office 365 Business Process Analysis:
- Assists with the identification of business needs and desired outcomes
- Analyzes the available Office 365 tools
- Assists the site owners with project management/implementation of projects aimed at effective use of Office 365.
Office 365 training:
- Assesses and evaluates staff training needs and related trainings.
- Develops a comprehensive Office 365 training plan
- Conducts staff trainings as needed
- Develops an Office 365 communications plan
- Promotes the use of Office 365 solutions to generate collaboration and adoption
- Stays up to date on Office 365 by attending trainings and related information sharing events.
Office 365 Adoption and Guidance
- Participates on assigned committees
- Provides input in the decision-making processes related to Office 365
- Provides suggestions for new features for agency usage
Other duties as assigned
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- An Associate of Arts degree in Information Systems or related field
- Three years of applied Office 365 experience or five years of general experience in system software, problem resolution, troubleshooting, training, etc.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered provided the individual’s background demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities required for the position.
- MCSA: Office 365 Certified Fundamentals or related certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Office 365 tools: Office 365 Pro Plus, SharePoint Online, Teams, Forms, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, Yammer, Planner
- Knowledge of Business Process Analysis
- Familiar with Office 365 tools: PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, Stream
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with developing and implementing training plans
- Ability to communicate across the agency
- Ability to update staff of new changes in Office 365
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Familiar with Office 365 governance plans
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and provide quality customer service with a diverse population of internal and external clients
- Ability to be a team player, respecting diverse opinions, and showing genuine interest in the team’s overall success by employing active listening skills and asking thoughtful questions when needed to help with clarifications
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgement
- Ability to think at the systems level and possess skills to draft policy and procedure proposals
- Indoors, sedentary with up to 8 hours/day sitting or standing
- Up to 8 hours/day keyboarding or typing at a computer terminal
- Communication skills to interact effectively with people
- Comprehend and process verbal communication
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop on an occasional basis
- Ability to carry up to 20 pounds on an occasional basis
- Ability to type, file and complete forms with or without accommodation
- Ability to operate a vehicle or otherwise access multiple sites in a timely manner
- Ability to learn quickly and be flexible