Healthcare Coalition Training & Exercise Coordinator #160Spokane Regional Human Resources
Job #160 Healthcare Coalition Training & Exercise Coordinator. Full time opening in Disease, Prevention & Response.
This position will serve to meet the training and exercise needs of the REDi HCC, serving the 19 counties and 4 tribal nations of eastern Washington. Primary partners will include public health, emergency management, emergency medical services and healthcare partners. This position will be responsible for the development and implementation of the training and exercise program for the HCC. This position will be involved in the coordination and planning efforts to support REDi HCC response including development, implementation and coordination of plans and standard operating procedures for an effective health care system response to any incident or event impacting the region.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a field directly related to the individual position. (e.g., Emergency Management, Health Care, Safety & Security field, First Responder field, Public Health, etc.). An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered provided the individual’s background demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities required for the position.
- Three years of directly related experience in health care, emergency management, agency or incident response, safety & security, etc.
- Individual must have valid motor vehicle license or the ability to access multiple sites in a timely manner across all eastern Washington.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with participating health care organizations and partners including public health, emergency management, and emergency medical services
- Exceptional customer service skills to be able to identify and meet the needs of HCC partners
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and self-motivated to meet program goals
- Project management knowledge and skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet project timelines
- Business writing skills
- Collaborative skills to bring stakeholders together to accomplish common goals and manage multiple viewpoints
- Training on effective training/exercise design and conduct preferred
- Incident Command System (ICS), Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) and Master Exercise Practitioner (MEP) training preferred
- Ability to handle stressful response situations, maintaining composure to be able to meet the needs of partners