Parking Enforcement OfficerSpokane County
Parking Enforcement Officer
Seeking customer-focused and security-minded individual to patrol Spokane County campus lots and enforce ordinances; 18.75 hours/week plus excellent pro-rated benefits. Must be willing to complete extensive background check and obtain special commission issued by the Spokane County Sheriff's Office. $12-$16.20 hour
Examples of Duties
(Duties may include, but are not limited to the following)
- Perform patrols of parking areas to determine vehicles in violation of County parking ordinances.
- Issue parking tickets or notices of parking violations.
- Monitor parking lots for security situations, safety issues, and maintenance problems.
- Assist the public by providing directions for parking and for offices located in the Courthouse complex.
- Install and repair parking meters.
- Collect and process parking revenue from meters.
- Use computer system to process vehicle registration information.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer.