Parking and Ground Transportation SupervisorSpokane Airport
Parking & Ground Transportation Supervisor
Spokane Airports seeks a full-time Parking & Ground Transportation Supervisor. This position is responsible for the oversight of assigned shifts including personnel, facilities, equipment, and revenue control. Requires leadership, communication and mechanical abilities as well as outstanding customer service skills. Salary range is $17.59 to 23.75/hour with an excellent benefits package.
Examples of Essential Duties:
- Assigns tasks to employees on shift.
- Provides training and coaching to employees on shift.
- Monitors work schedules and employee attendance.
- Reconciles attendant revenue during shift to include cash drawers, check in/check out and procedural compliance.
- Performs preventative maintenance and basic repair on parking equipment; coordinates major repairs with vendors; and maintains equipment maintenance records.
- Provides excellent customer service and resolves customer issues and handles unusual circumstances.
- Reports losses, employee behavioral issues, serious customer complaints, and other significant issues to Parking & Ground Transportation Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Manages assigned projects related to Parking and Ground Transportation.
- Generates activity reports, analyzes information, and makes recommendations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.