Parking and Ground Transportation SupervisorSpokane Airport
Parking & Ground Transportation Supervisor
Spokane Airports seeks a full-time Parking & Ground Transportation Supervisor. This position is responsible for the oversight of assigned shifts including personnel, facilities, equipment, and revenue control. Requires leadership, communication and mechanical abilities as well as outstanding customer service skills. Salary range is $17.59 to 23.75/hour with an excellent benefits package.
- Associate Degree with courses in business, management, accounting, or related field.
- Three years customer service related experience involving tenants, customers, and/or employees. Parking experience preferred.
- Two years supervisory experience required. Preference shown for supervisory experience in a cash handling work environment.
- Mechanical, inventory control, and/or procurement experience beneficial.
- A combination of education and experience will be considered in meeting the requirements of this position.
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver license, free of serious or frequent traffic violations.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to produce and maintain accurate written reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to establish good working relationships and provide excellent customer service. Must be able to interact with a diversity of people.
- Technical skills for reading and interpreting technical data.
- Computer skills including spreadsheet, database and word processing programs.
- Ability to operate required equipment and troubleshoot technical/mechanical problems.
- Ability to coordinate parking facility utilization, work independently and use good judgment.
- Wrist and hand movements required for frequent keyboarding and use of office equipment.
- Ability to perform close work to file, read and use computer required.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push and pull objects up to 50 pounds.
- Job function requires sitting and walking for extended periods, but also involve standing, stooping, kneeling, bending, lifting, carrying, and reaching.
- Able to move about facilities & all areas of responsibility including in and out of toll booths and shuttle vehicles
- Close vision and ability to read small print
- Able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Ability to continuously exchange information through listening and talking with customers, coworkers, and other individuals required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Airport security badge as a condition of employment.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.