Maintenance LaborerSpokane Airport
Spokane Airports seeks a full-time Maintenance Laborer to provide general labor in support of the maintenance function. Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED, a driving record free of serious infractions, and two (2) years' experience as a laborer in grounds keeping, construction, maintenance or a related field. Weekend and shift work may be required. Current wage scale is $14.80 to $19.18 hour with an excellent benefits package.
- Performs general labor tasks independently, or in support of other maintenance activities, at the direction of the Superintendent
- Performs grounds maintenance tasks, including, but not limited to: mowing, edging, weeding, herbicide application, fertilizer application, pavement striping, fence repairs, trash collection and general cleanup
- Performs facilities maintenance tasks, including, but not limited to: wall patching, painting, flooring repairs, plumbing, carpentry, and janitorial
- Operates snow removal equipment and performs snow and ice control duties, including, but not limited to: plowing, shoveling, sweeping, and application of deicing materials
- Performs traffic control duties in support of other maintenance activities
- Performs all other duties as assigned
EEO Veterans; AA Employer.