Information Technology DirectorSpokane Airport
Spokane, WA Full-time
Posted on November 20, 2019
Information Technology Director
Spokane Airports is seeking a dynamic IT Director to join their team.
Examples Of Essential Duties:
- Provide daily support of infrastructure and ensure constant staff, tenant, and customer support on all IT systems recognizing that the Airport operates on a non-stop basis and that IT is an integral part of that operation.
- Responsible for the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, upgrade, and support of all IT systems including but not limited to email, disaster recovery, access control, airline shared-use systems, flight information data systems, telephones, fire alarms, wireless systems, paging, desktops, routers, and licensing.
- Analyze complex business needs and recommend technical solutions.
- Lead IT strategic and operational planning.
- Provide project management for all IT projects.
- Prioritize IT initiatives and coordinate the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems and technology.
- Prepare technical reports/evaluations and make written/oral presentations.
- Develop justification and analyses for IT spending, RFPs, and initiatives.
- Participate in all hardware and software evaluations and maintain vendor contracts.
- Oversee contracted IT service providers and vendors, determine the best use of external resources. Establish vendor contracts and relationships to ensure best performance.
- Direct and prioritize the work load of subordinate personnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.