Information Technology DirectorSpokane Airport
Information Technology Director
Spokane International Airport seeks an Information Technology Director to join their team. This individual will deliver and maintain complex information and telecommunications networks and systems to support the Airports' commitment to elevate the air travel experience. Salary $90,000 to $140,000.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5 to 10 years of progressive broad based experience in all areas of the information technology.
- 3 years senior management experience with proven track record for moving the organization forward.
- Combination of education and experience that provides the knowledge, skills and ability to perform the duties of this position may be considered.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Certifications including VMware Certified Professional, MCITP/MCSE, CCNA, and additional IT certification(s) that distinguishes skill set on network security.
Knowledge, Ability, Skills:
- Deliver excellent internal and external customer service.
- Present in a professional manner and with excellent interpersonal skills in order to establish and maintain working relationships with others.
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information appropriately.
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently and with a team.
- Exercise sound judgment within general policy guidelines.
- Independently analyze and solve routine computer related problems.
- Read and understand a variety of informational documentation, directions, instructions, methods and procedures, such as technical manuals, software manuals, wiring diagrams, blueprints, product documentation and related materials.
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities and multiple concurrent assignments.
- Manage a project from concept to production.
- Organize information into a coherent and meaningful format with attention to detail.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Strong presentation and communication skills are required. Able to generate accurate written reports.
- Read and interpret technical data and troubleshoot technical/mechanical problems.
- Observe activities on a 3-dimensional basis.
- Make immediate sound decisions under stressful conditions.
- Have excellent computer skills - able to use spreadsheet and word processing programs.
- Coordinate use of Airport resources, work independently and use good judgment.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push and pull objects up to 50 pounds.
- Job functions require sitting for extended periods, standing and walking frequently, and stooping, kneeling, bending, lifting, carrying, climbing and reaching occasionally. Must be able to traverse rough terrain, climb ladders, and crawl through small spaces.
- Extensive wrist and hand movements required for frequent keyboarding and use of office equipment.
- Ability to perform close work to read and use computer required. Requires distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to continuously exchange information through listening and talking with customers, coworkers, and other individuals required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Subject to a ten (10) year background check for security clearance.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Airport security badge as a condition of employment.
Spokane Airports is an EEO/AA/Veteran Employer.