Human Resource SpecialistSpokane Airport
Spokane, WA Full-time
Posted on November 20, 2019
Human Resource Specialist
Spokane Airports seeks a Human Resource Specialist to join their team.
Examples Of Essential Duties:
- Manages recruitment efforts. Initiates applicant tracking system and assists managers in using the system. Completes reference and background checks. Posts recruitment to appropriate advertisement channels. Maintains communication with candidates including scheduling assessment testing, interviews and notification of recruitment closure. Handles travel and relocation process.
- Administers programs such affirmative action, worker's compensation, and unemployment.
- Conducts employee onboarding and helps organize training & development initiatives.
- Provides support to employees in various HR-related topics and assists in resolving issues that may arise.
- Promotes human resource programs including wellness initiative.
- Assists in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Gathers and analyzes data with useful HR metrics.
- Maintains employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Ensures compliance with labor regulations.
- Provides support for human resource functions. Assists in gathering information and compiling reports.
- Maintains human resource databases and computer programs from input to generating reports.
- Records benefit changes and generates notices. Assists employees with benefits questions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.