Facility TechnicianSpokane Airport
Spokane Airports seeks a full-time Facility Technician for our Terminal Maintenance division. Duties include working on mechanical, heating, cooling, alarm, and conveyor systems, general maintenance, and snow removal. Successful candidate must obtain both the Stationary Engineer's license and CFC Certificate within 90 days of hire. Four (4) years experience in the above related field required or an equivalent combination of experience and education. Weekend and shift work involved. Current wage range is $20.89 to $27.74/hour.
- Four years experience working in the above related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Within 90 days of hire must possess both a current State of Washington or City of Spokane Third Class Stationary Engineers license or a CFC Type I, II EPA approved certificate for refrigeration. Failure to obtain within 90 days may result in termination.
- Valid sate motor vehicle license, free of serious or frequent traffic violations.
- Must have poise and personal bearing to deal with all people. Must be able to establish a work relationship with peers, supervisor, and public.
- Ability to operate job related equipment.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to maintain mobility within all areas of responsibilities.
- Position requires being able to use hands to finger, handle and feel. Must be able to reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to climb and balance as well as being able to stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- Must be able to talk, hear and smell.
- Must be able to bend, twist, and lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis with the ability to lift 75 pounds on occasion.
- All applicants must be able to obtain and maintain Airport security badge as condition of employment.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.