Equipment OperatorSpokane Airport
Spokane Airports seeks a full-time Equipment Operator for our Maintenance department. Successful candidate must possess a current CDL license, Class B or higher, and have a minimum of two (2) years' experience in operating heavy equipment. Weekend and shift work required. Current wage scale is $19.51 - $27.59 hour with an excellent benefits package.
- Excavates and paves with Portland cement and asphalt concrete. Repairs runways, taxiways, and roadways. Seals pavement joint and cracks.
- Operates construction and heavy equipment.
- Operates all snow removal equipment and performs snow and ice control duties as required.
- Marks and stripes runways, taxiways, roads, crosswalks, and parking areas.
- Performs demolition work and landscaping maintenance repair.
- Installs and maintains airfield signs and traffic control devices.
- Performs other tasks as necessary to assist other crafts.
- Provides aid and guidance to the public.
- Observes all safety rules and performs other duties as assigned.
EEO Veterans; AA Employer.