Facilities - Cleaning Attendant
Facilities - Cleaning Attendant
Spirit Mountain Casino is looking for a Cleaning Attendant (Part-Time)
Position Type: Part Time
Education Level: High School
Salary Range: $13.36 Hourly
Job Shift: Day
Cleans and maintains Casino facilities for area of assignment.
The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by this position. Employee(s) may be required to perform position-related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sweeps and mops floors, vacuums carpets.
- Cleans and replaces ashtrays; removes beverage cups and trash from gaming areas.
- Wipes down gaming machines; cleans glass doors and windows.
- Cleans and sanitizes restroom facilities including sinks, toilets, stalls, walls, and mirrors.
- Monitors and restocks restroom supplies.
- Removes garbage from trash cans and disposes of waste.
- Washes and/or steam clean trash cans and compactors.
- Removes soiled linen and transports to laundry for cleaning.
- Cleans up spills and bio-hazardous materials.
- Participates in special cleaning projects as assigned.
- Responds to general inquiries and provides customer assistance to guests.
Spirit Mountain Standards:
- Delivers Spirit Mountain's Branded Customer Service (BCS) by consistently modeling attitudes and behaviors in alignment with SMGI's Pride Values, Brand Promise, and Business Vision.
- Learns, comprehends, and complies with all Company and departmental policies and procedures, MICS, gaming regulations, and Regulation 31 requirements.
Follows all Corporate and departmental safety policies and procedures.
Required Knowledge of:
- Custodian processes and procedures.
- Regulations and standards governing custodian work.
- Cleaning chemical and equipment.
- Safety protocols relative to the handling of cleaning chemicals and hazardous materials.
Required Skill in:
- Performing a variety of custodian functions in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintaining compliance with health and safety standards.
- Safely handling cleaning chemicals and operating custodian equipment.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with others.
Education, Experience, Licenses, Registrations, and Certifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, and six (6) months cleaning attendant experience, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Low security gaming license issued by the Grand Ronde Gaming Commission.
Environmental Factors and Conditions/ Physical Requirements:
- Work is performed in a gaming environment with exposure to tobacco smoke and noise.
- Work is subject to frequent walking, intermittent standing, walking, bending, reaching, and occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Work involves frequent exposure to cleaning chemicals, bio-hazardous materials, and general hazards from equipment operation; occasional exposure to working at heights when using high lift equipment.
Equipment and Tools Utilized:
- Equipment utilized includes cleaning equipment, trash carts, compactors, high lifts, pressure washers, and two-way radios.
The above statements are intended to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by this position and the employee acknowledges receipt of the job description.