Powersports Equipment Maintenance AssistantSpirit Lake Rentals
Powersports Equipment Maintenance Assistant
We are hiring an entry level position within our rental company. No experience is required. We will train the right person for our team. Job duties include detailing of RZR side by sides and ATV's, tire repair and replacement, and basic maintenance. Must be reliable and a team player.
- Disassemble damaged and broken equipment so that it can be more easily repaired, then reassemble pieces after repair work has been successfully completed.
- Maintain grounds and common areas to ensure they are operational, safe and clean for our residents.
- Receive deliveries of tools, equipment and supplies and transfer them to work stations or other areas as dictated by management.
- Hold or hand off tools, equipment and parts to workers who are actively working on maintenance or repairs.
- Examine machinery to ensure that it is functioning properly and to check for defects in components or parts.
- Move or position vehicles, physical structures and other equipment to ensure easy access for workers who will be installing or assembling them.
- Use hand or power tools to disconnect, connect or adjust tubing, wiring and other parts as needed.
- Receive work orders and determine what parts, equipment and services are needed to perform necessary maintenance and repair work.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.