Customer Service, Administrative AssistantSpirit Lake Rentals
Customer Service | Administrative Assistance
We are looking for out-going, energetic individuals who are customer service driven and passionate about the power sports industry and want to be part of a team. Accepting resumes for administrative & service related positions. The ideal applicant must have computer experience working with point of sale software, have professional communications skills, be willing to learn, and be organized. Pay determined by experience and qualifications.
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.