Senior Project Development SpecialistSouthwestern Pennsylvania Corporation
Senior Project Development Specialist
Advance Southwestern PA transportation plans through outreach and coordination activities. Assess local project opportunities and assist in project development.
Southwestern Pennsylvania Commission seeks a Senior Project Development Specialist to serve as a resource to the agency and members in advancing and implementing the Region’s Long-Range Plan through outreach and coordination with regional stakeholders. Assess opportunities and assist in coordination of local transportation projects identification, development and delivery activities. Assist administration of the regional Transportation Alternatives (TA) Set-Aside Program. Reports to Transportation Program Development Manager.
- Assist administration and oversight of the regional Transportation Alternatives Set-Aside Program.
- Assist in the administration and oversight of other SPC competitive funding programs.
- Assist in developing the region’s Transportation Improvement Program
- Develops funding scenarios and helps secure funding and support for transportation project development and delivery.
- Assists project sponsors in planning for and advancing local priorities through coordination and collaboration. Identify innovative, nontraditional finance opportunities in order to help advance projects that achieve the Regional Vision and meet identified needs. Ensures project work is in compliance with agency goals and procedures and helps to advance the Vision, Goals and Strategies of the region’s Long Range Plan.
- Represents SPC with local planning initiatives, stakeholder groups, steering committees, etc.
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.