Custodians, Coaches, Substitutes
South Routt School District has immediate openings:
- Keeps building and property in clean and orderly condition.
- Performs routine maintenance activities.
- Performs heavy cleaning duties.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, or vacuums floors.
- Gathers and empties trash.
- Scrubs, sanitizes, and supplies restroom facilities.
- Dusts furniture, walls, and equipment.
- Cleans windows, mirrors, and partitions with soap and other cleansers.
- Mixes cleaning solutions and chemicals in containers in preparation for cleaning, according to instructions.
- Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power machinery to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Cleans and polishes fixtures and furniture.
- Shampoos or steam-cleans carpets and rugs.
- Cleans and polishes furniture and fixtures.
- Manages inventory of cleaning supplies.
- Drives vehicles required to perform or travel to cleaning work, including industrial trucks, vans, or industrial vacuum cleaners.
- Notifies managers regarding the need for repairs or additions to building operating systems.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.