Director of Human ResourcesSouth Butler County School District
Director of Human Resources South Butler County School District 12-month position available July 1, 2019.
The South Butler County School District, located in Butler County, Pennsylvania, is accepting applications for the position of Director of Human Resources. The Board is looking for candidates who possess the following credentials:
- Effective team building skills
- Both written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Experience in the areas of administrative management, human relations, and knowledge of labor, school, and employment law
- Experience with labor negotiations
- Knowledge of PSERS and healthcare benefits
- A work ethic that demonstrates a commitment to excellence
- An abiding commitment to the success of the South Butler County School District.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package consistent with the candidate’s experience and credentials.
Qualifications for the position include:
Master’s Degree and PA Administrative certification with a minimum of five years PA administrative and leadership experience preferred OR
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a law degree, to include Human Resources (SHRM) certification and minimum of 3-5 years HR experience preferred.