Night Auditor, Uniforms Seamstress, Line CookSonnenalp
Year Round Opportunities!
- Reservations Agent
- Night Auditor
- Uniforms Seamstress
- Line Cook
- Maintenance Engineer
- Steward Supervisor
The Sonnenalp Hotel, located in Vail Village, is seeking a full-time year round Steward Supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Hire, train, schedule, manage and evaluate stewarding staff.
- Effectively motivate steward staff and maintain a cohesive team.
- Direct staff in maintaining the cleanliness of all back of the house areas, which include but are not limited to 3 restaurant kitchens, pastry shop, food prep areas, storage areas, walk-ins, dumpsters, loading dock, Cafe Alpina and warewashing areas.
- Manage general cleaning schedule so that the food service areas meet or exceed the health inspection requirements.
- Perform daily inspections of each outlet's kitchen to check cleanliness and security ensuring each outlet is ready for operation.
- Maintain the inventory and coordinate the distribution of china, glassware and silver, which also includes visual inspection to ensure cleanliness, proper storage and safe transportation.
- Implement procedures for reducing breakage and loss of equipment.
- Coordinate clean-up and break down of back of house following banquet functions.
- Oversee the resort's recycling program for the Food and Beverage department to include the following materials: cardboard, office paper, newspaper, glass, and plastic. Work closely with
- Engineering and Purchasing to resolve any issues with Waste Management company.
- Participate in resort's Greenstar Committee.
- Implement methods to ensure energy and water conservation in the kitchens.
- Act as primary contact to Ecolab to ensure par levels of cleaning chemicals are sufficient.
- Maintain MSDS book for the kitchens.
- Coordinate employee steward sales to clear out surplus and obsolete china, glassware and silver from storage areas.
- Attend daily and weekly F&B managers meetings and other resort meetings as requested by Executive Chef.
Great Place to work!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.