Mail Specialist I (Part-Time)Snohomish County PUD
Mail Specialist I (Part-Time)
$17.01 / Hour
(This position is estimated to be approximately 30 hours per week)
Assists and performs various departmental functions including (but not limited to): sorting and delivery of internal and external mail, delivery of internal supplies, preparation of special mailings, maintaining department warehouse, operation of technology, preparation of departmental reports, and coordinating purchase of departmental items.
• High School Diploma or equivalent, AND
• Minimum of six (6) months office/clerical experience or related education.
• Valid Washington State Driver License.
• Successful completion of keyboarding test at 30 words per minute.
• Successful demonstration of ability to lift and move 55 lbs.
• Successful completion of an interview process.
Medical & dental, vision hardware, basic term life insurance, long-term & short-term disability FSA, ten paid holidays per year, twenty-one days of paid time off per year, deferred compensation plans and Public Employees' Retirement System (PERS).
Interested individuals should complete the online application at careers.snopud.com by no later than 11:59pm August 18, 2019. A full job description is available on the website.
Snohomish County PUD #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.