Sister Schubert’s Company, a nationally
recognized manufacturer in South Central
Kentucky, is currently accepting resumes for
a qualified candidate in the following position:
Maintenance Supervisor 3rd Shift
Position Summary: Directs the maintenance activities on a designated shift
in a safe and efficient manner to achieve the desired quality, quantity and
timely maintenance of all production machinery/equipment, physical plant,
utilities and grounds, in accordance with federal, state and local regulations,
directs & supervises maintenance technicians and ensures compliance with
• 3-5 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment,
preferably in a food-related industry.
• 3-5 years experience as a maintenance supervisor preferred but not
• Must have ability to effectively communicate – verbally & in writing – with
employees, management, customers & vendors.
• Strong electrical and PLC skill set
• Working knowledge of scheduling, budgets, equipment and production and
• High school graduate or equivalent plus multiple areas of technical training
courses or technical school background.
• Required to pass respiratory function and fit test to wear a full-face
respirator and SCBA.
Please apply online at: https://careers-marzetti.icims.com
Sister Schubert’s / T. Marzetti is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status.
view original posting