Join Our Team!
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: General Manager
BASIC FUNCTION: This position provides administrative support to the sales team.
* Processes orders from contractors and customers.
* Project Management
* Quotes building materials to contractors and customers with correct margins.
* Provides POs to vendors when making special orders for customer. Reconciles PO to ticket before it is received.
* Enters receipt of materials ordered into computer.
* Ensures pricing is accurate on acknowledgements.
* Sets up returns to vendors and processes to customer if necessary.
* Writes up orders/POs for sales personnel.
* Follows up with customers to ensure that orders are fulfilled and complete.
* Schedules deliveries with the yard.
* Orders stock inventory when levels are low.
* Answers all calls and emails in a timely manner.
* Performs back up assistance at the front counter as needed.
* Other duties as necessary.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or general equivalency degree (GED). Additional education in accounting and/or computer skills preferred.
* 1-3 years of experience in an administrative or accounting position.
* Experience supporting a team (sales preferred) desired.
* Knowledge/experience in the construction or building materials industry preferred.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
* Math, decision making, corrective action, and reasoning skills that are effective and productive in a business environment.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Computer and technology skills appropriate with business administration (smart phone, MS Office products and basic computer operations).
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
* Experience in Sales and Management preferred.
* Administrative office setting that is generally sedentary with physical effort associated with using a computer and phone.
ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
* Temperature controlled office environment.
Click on 'Apply" to apply today!