Certified LifeguardsSierra Meadows pool
Lifeguards Wanted! Have your lifeguarding certification and need a summer job? Tahoe Sierra Meadows is Hiring! (first Aid/CPR Certification also required)
The Lifeguard will explain safety rules to patrons, warn them about unsafe situations, and enforce policies on showers and proper attire. You will play an instrumental role in maintaining orderliness by inspecting swimming pool areas, locker rooms and restrooms. You will maintain pool equipment, and monitor and record pool temperatures.
To ensure success you need to assess situations swiftly, and make judicious decisions regarding the safety of swimmers. Top candidates are excellent communicators, swift and safety-minded.
- Overseeing activities at aquatic facility.
- Assisting with swimming lessons.
- Explaining and enforcing rules, regulations and policies to ensure safety of patrons.
- Monitoring designated areas to recognize signs of danger.
- Warning swimmers regarding unsafe situations.
- Maintaining order in swimming areas.
- Responding to emergencies and rescuing swimmers in danger of drowning.
- Performing first aid procedures.
- Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of all areas.
- Maintaining records and reports.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.