Kitchen & Bath Designer
SHOW ME CABINETS LTD.
Kitchen & Bath Designer
Show Me Cabinets Ltd. is a successful organization in Columbia, MO, looking to expand its design team
due to continued growth. We have an immediate full-time opening for a lead designer who is looking to
build a long term relationship and career with our established company. The ideal candidate would be a
highly motivated and energetic individual who is skilled in kitchen and bath design and has five or more
years of experience. The qualified candidate shall lead and be responsible for managing multiple projects
while effectively communicating with clients and contractors to ensure a successful completion of each
project. This is an opportunity to build a career with a strong company that has a reputation for
• 20/20 proficient
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Construction knowledge/experience
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to produce accurate field measurements
• Ability to communicate with, delegate to, and supervise design assistant
• Five years of kitchen & bath design experience or a combination of experience with a Kitchen
and Bath certification or degree
• Must be able to handle multiple projects proficiently
• Must be able to prioritize, work quickly, accurately and produce design projects within deadlines
• Highly motivated individual that is passionate about design, problem solver and success driven
• Full-time position with base salary and monthly commission, no sales
• Work with customers and contractors in developing floor plans and design concepts.
• Assist in preparation of design solutions that will include floor plans, cabinet plans and
elevations, perspectives and associated details and specifications
• Develop pricing/estimates for all materials necessary to complete project
• Complete field measurements for each project
• Review and supervision of design assistant
• Prepare and review orders and corresponding vendor confirmation for accuracy
• Approval of final billings to client
• Work with contractors and cabinetry installers to ensure successful completion of installation
• Contribute to company goal of providing complete customer satisfaction
Employee Benefits Include:
- Paid Vacation.
- Paid Holidays.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life - 70% paid by employer.
- Bonus Eligibility.
Show Me Cabinets, Ltd., was founded in August 2004, by Rafe B. Parsons. Show Me
Cabinets serves as an independent distributor of cabinetry which includes multiple
lines of cabinetry products and accessories. Show Me Cabinets conducts business at
one principal location, leasing 10,000 square feet of commercial office and showroom
space at 1809 Nelwood Drive in Columbia, Missouri. Warehouse operations are
located at a secondary location, 221 North Rangeline Road.
Show Me has developed a client list that includes construction contractors, real estate
developers and commercial businesses who continue to be satisfied with the
company's service and knowledge and brings repetitive business back to the company.
Customer demographics of Show Me also include individual residential homeowners
in Columbia and surrounding areas. Show Me Cabinets’ continued ability to earn the
respect and continued loyalty of their customer base can be attributed to the hard work
and dedication that every employee commits to when they begin their employment at
Show Me Cabinets.
For more information and to apply please click the APPLY!
Interested individuals should provide their resume with cover letter and contact information when you apply.