Hiring Front Desk Representative:SHA LLC
Hiring Front Desk Representative
to Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and takedown messages Email Resume email@example.com
answering customer questions, offering customer support, guiding and advising customers, keeping the front office clean and representative, following the agendas and scripts.
- Keep front desk clean, tidy and supplied with all the necessary supplies
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guests
- Answer all the customers' questions and address their complaints
- Answer all incoming calls, redirect them when needed
- Receive letters, packages and send them to the appropriate destination
- Prepare and manage outgoing mail
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies
- Make supply orders when needed
- Monitor and update records and files
- Monitor and log office expenses and costs
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.