Customer Service Representative - BilingualSFS Group USA
Customer Service Representative, Division Automotive NA SFS Group USA.-Automotive Division, located in Medina, Ohio USA has a new opportunity working with the inside sales team supporting customer relationship and long term B2B trust. The hourly, full-time position is open due to an internal promotion.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferably in the automotive industry
- SAP or other ERP experience to communicate with the customer on orders and on-time delivery
- Forward-facing customer know-how by addressing field and customer inquiries clearly
- BA/Bachelor of Science degree in communications, supply chain, or business administration; High School diploma with a combination of experience and training will be considered
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office and other related administrative tools to service the customer
- Ability to fluently speak and read Spanish is highly preferred
Customer Service Key Responsibilities Include:
- Primary contact for specific key accounts supporting customers
- Initiate requests for the quotation of new parts between CH-Switzerland and Medina Automotive Division
- Regularly interact with outside sales, engineering and supply chain requirements
- Lead and or assist technical workshops, communicate and assist in the 8D resolution process
- Use of product knowledge to develop trusting customer relations
- Attends and may present on product knowledge & engineered components at customer workshops
- Infrequent travel to include Switzerland for service updates and training
- Embrace the Company's values, structure, and Code of conduct as a team player of the facility's sales group and automotive division.
SFS Automotive Division is a certified supply partner. The SFS brand focuses on application areas such as safety, comfort, and efficiency. The Company offers a competitive edge through collaborative pooling processes, technological capability and placing faith in the expertise of the SFS team! If you are looking to provide solutions as new products grow our customer base. If selected, the candidate must successfully meet all employment requirements including a favorable background check, drug screen, and job-related testing.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.