In search of a rewarding job that lets you help other people on a daily basis? Looking to set off on a meaningful career path? Help families and their loved ones enjoy a better quality of life by joining the caregiving team at Serenity Home Care®. We serve residents within one hour of our office, including those in Multnomah, Clackamas and Washington Counties.
Caregivers provide care and services to clients in their own homes. Most specifically, the purpose of the position is to assist clients with their activities of daily living and instrumental activities of daily living.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Apply standard precautions according to Centers for Disease Control Prevention Guidelines
- Use hand hygiene between episodes of care
- Use appropriate body mechanics to prevent injury to self and client
- Follow the client's service plan
- Use appropriate communication with client, client's family and friends, and coworkers
- Report changes in client's condition to the agency's RN, administrator or designee such as any recognized abnormality in client's signs and symptoms
- Record observations and measurements, tasks completed, and client statements about condition or care
- Apply safety concepts in client's home
- Report signs of abuse, neglect, mistreatment, misappropriation, or exploitation
- Demonstrate respect for rights and property of clients and their families
- Pass a criminal records check
- Current CPR Certification or be willing to obtain it within 90 days of hire
- Maintain client confidentiality
Whether you’re looking for part-time, full-time employment or on-call position, Serenity Home Care® offers a options to accommodate your needs.
Click the APPLY NOW button to fill out the online application for Caregiver, today!