Bookkeeper, HR Generalist, Retail Lumber Yard
- Planning Technician
- HR Generalist
- Retail Lumber Yard
- Child Care Services Director
- Knowledge of principles of program management, program evaluation, analysis of data, record-keeping, and budgeting
- Familiarity with basic principles of early childhood development and education
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, as well as proficiency in database maintenance.
- Extensive administrative experience.
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint and criminal history clearance.
- Must have a valid California driver's license, current insurance, and a vehicle available for work.
- Equivalent to graduation from a four-year college or university with major coursework in business or social services and four years' experience in human services programs serving in a management capacity.
- Plans, develops, and administers child care programs in accordance with policies and procedures; prioritizes work for staff.
- Develops annual plans for programs; reviews progress; modifies plans as necessary.
- Analyzes and interprets state, federal, and local regulations and ensures compliance.
- Ensures systems are in place so that programs conform to funding source requirements and agency policies including data maintenance, record keeping, confidentiality, employee safety, etc.
- Oversees development of and maintenance of complex databases; ensures staff is well-trained to use databases.
- Resource Referral Director
- Production Laborers
- General Laborers